E-Commerce Website Creation Process
E-Commerce Website Creation Process involves some steps to be performed at your end as an owner of the website and some major development steps at my side as a developer.
Your Part: You need to do below:
- - Decide your products/services/information to sell/display online.
- - Pick a domain name and brand name.
- - Choose your eCommerce platform (web/email/database hosting etc) and web developer.
- - Pay 50% advance as token money.
- - Prepare data for aquiring an SSL certificate for your website.
- - Set up your merchant account.
- - Once the website is completed then populate the website with your products/services using admin panel.
- - Set pricing for your online products or services via admin panel.
- - Figure out and set shipping options for your online products/services.
- - Your website is up and running. Now pay rest of the money to the developer.
- - Start selling online!
My Part as a website developer: I'll do the below:
- - Register a domain name for you or your brand name (if not already done by you).
- - Design and Develop your eCommerce website.
- - Populate the website with sample/your products/services (with 10-20 items).
- - Install SSL certificate into your website using the data you provided.
- - Integrate your merchant account with your website so that you can receive online payments via your website.
- - You can start selling your products/services online now!
Interested in Responsive Static or Dynamic Website Development? Click Here